Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fool Who Drool Misses The School


It's already December and I think I reached my point to admit that I miss everything. Yes, I miss school since it has been a part of my life since I was seven. I miss the sound of the bell. I miss my friends and their crazy childish act. I miss Sakinah, Yasmin, Aqila, Dayana, Anis, Zack, Dut, Hani, and Wiwin. I miss the canteen's food which used to be the place with the most delicious fried chicken. I miss my teachers and the knowledge they give. I miss the smell of every corner of my school. I think if I further my post like this it would be awkward and people will start to wonder if I finish school already? Hell no.

In less than a month, I will meet that place for the tenth time in the history of my life. Everything will be change, I promise you. The surroundings, the colour of the walls, the books in the library, the field, seniors who left and juniors come in but mostly the people around me. I don't think it's going to be exactly the same person who will stand next to me in the assembly, not the same person will sit next to me in class. Not going to be. And that is one of the hundreds facts that I'm trying to keep it away from me and stop talking about it.

We humans, only when that thing move further apart from us we'll start to realise how important and how big their influences in our life. School is one of those things. You hate it, yet you still want it to be there. You don't want to admit it, but you feel what I just said is the truth. This time, truth does not hurt..at all.

Eleeza Rocket.

2 comments: