Thursday, May 31, 2012

Broken Arrow.

Mine. 

Guess what? Today is the sixth day of school holiday and yet I'm still here doing nothing productive as I always did for the past months. I forget to pour the story how 'awesome' life as a form four student have treated me so far.

I remember sitting in the hall waiting on which class am I about to enter & there was standing, right in the middle of the stage, the teacher who was responsible to arrange the classes. Me and my other eight friends as well as my fellow classmates were there. I must say, days before that day comes, I was so excited like never before in my entire year of highschool. We were expecting that most of our classmates would stay together since the difference with our results is not so big afterall. But destiny proves us wrong. One by one, we move to different directions as in less dramatic word, different classes. 


To add the shittyness of my life that just happened, days later some friends of mine left to go to the boarding school to continue their studies. Which tells that I will not being able to talk to them and have eye contacts with them for the rest of my high school life, which sucks. And most of all, the toughest thing that has ever been into my life is the subjects that I am learning. I am looking forward to fail in a lot of subjects and not being dissapointed with myself as I will be join by lots of people who have the same thoughts as mine. No, just kidding. I was given a lot of choices in which streams should I take, none of it actually caught my attention. But I had to choose. It is just that I have no words to describe it and just so you know, previous big exams of mine are nothing compare to these. So if you're saying PMR is the toughest, you have no idea what's coming next. No idea. But I don't blame you, because I used to be like that, too.  


That is when life hits me right in the face. It's kinda tells me to wake up so that I will not live in my so called world, yet I still do until now. I was and still am trying to adapt this new phase of life to my surrounding and style of living. It's not like I'm trying to say that I will cast aside these old habits of mine which is sleeping and eating,but maybe lessen it in a bit. But you know, promises are made to be broken. 




Fists and kicks,
Rocket.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eliza,school days were moments I miss the most right now.I hope you enjoy enough blast at school!

    I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Khalis! I had a blast and still having though troubling with some tough times. Thank you! x

    Yours is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete